The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 616 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 657 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 704 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 752 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 804 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.4 (Linux)
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tivimate on Dinobot (buffering)
Hi, I bought a Dinobot U5 Mini this week and got a m3u link for IPTV. I had to install Tivimate to be able to watch well, but with many films it is starting buffering (a blue wheel is turning), but watching TV channels is going well, there may be a setting in the Dinobot on Tivimate that I have missed. I do not stream via WiFi via the cable. Is there maybe someone with experience with the Tivimate app., or do I have to take another IPTV app. for m3u.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: