Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StickyBunAndroid CCcam or Oscam?
Can anyone please advise me on how I can install either CCcam or Oscam on my Dinobot U5mini please?
I can do it on Enigma2 but I am new to Live TV from Android.
Thanks
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2019, 11:28 AM)StickyBun Wrote: Can anyone please advise me on how I can install either CCcam or Oscam on my Dinobot U5mini please?
I can do it on Enigma2 but I am new to Live TV from Android.
Thanks

you need to know the IP address of the box first, 

example, if the box has an IP like this one: 192.168.1.12 

then on your PC you have to open internet explorer or google chrome and the on the address bar this 192.168.1.12:8888 and this will take you to the OSCAM web interface.

the OSCAM that comes by default on these boxes is the the best and doesn't get regular updates...
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
Thank you for that but I can do it with Enigma2 side but I would like to know if either CCcam or Oscam is available for the Android side of things.
ie. Android Live TV.

I have Oscam running fine in Enigma2.

Any ideas or help would be great and somelinks to working apks or urls.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2019, 05:48 PM)StickyBun Wrote: Thank you for that but I can do it with Enigma2 side but I would like to know if either CCcam or Oscam is available for the Android side of things.
ie. Android Live TV.

I have Oscam running fine in Enigma2.

Any ideas or help would be greatand somelinks to working apks or urls.

is the same under Android too... and like I said before, the OSCAM under Android is not that good...
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2019, 06:25 PM)Snipper507 Wrote: is the same under Android too... and like I said before, the OSCAM under Android is not that good...

Where can I download a plugin/apkfor Android and where do I FTP files etc?
Surely when you say "Its the same" How does an Enigma2 Plugin work on Android?
Surely it is not the same?
CCcam will do for now.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2019, 07:03 PM)StickyBun Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 06:25 PM)Snipper507 Wrote: is the same under Android too... and like I said before, the OSCAM under Android is not that good...

Where can I download a plugin/apkfor Android and where do I FTP files etc?
Surely when you say "Its the same" How does an Enigma2 Plugin work on Android?
Surely it is not the same?
CCcam will do for now.

this boxes doesn't use an apk or app, you have to do it manually like I said before, using the IP of the box and you also need to know what goes where under OSCAM otherswise it wont work...

of if you know how to compile your own emulator then you can proceed and do it yourself...
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
Is that not the whole point of the members question?
If he knew how to do it himself he would not have asked the question!
Dodgy
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
well here is a video tutorial...

Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
So are you saying that Android TV already has its own CCcam and Oscam installed and All that is needed is to add my own .cfg files via FTP?
CLEAR AS MUD SO FAR.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: