Poll: Enigma2 or Android?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enigma2 boot most used
50.00%
4 50.00%
Android boot most used
50.00%
4 50.00%
About the same 50/50
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SqwonkPoll: Android or Enigma2 ?
Do you use the Enigma2 software side or the Android side of this receiver the most?
This poll will help us in tailoring this website to help more users.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: Andino
I honestly like more Android than E2, however as of today Eon TV(android tv app) needs a lot of improvement and cannot compare to E2...
Reply }}}
android all the way
Reply }}}
(12-24-2018, 05:30 AM)tahir2007pk Wrote: android all the way

I second that.
Reply }}}
Tried both but Linux is better watching tv.
Reply }}}
(01-03-2019, 09:41 AM)bledi07 Wrote: Tried both but Linux is better watching tv.

Totally agree. Linux for TV always.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
Photo 
the problem with android is not the OS itself because we all know that android is more future proof than Enigma 2, the problem is with eontv, the app that handles the tuners(DVB-t & DVB-S2).

There is a lot of features missing on eontv which I think someone with enough knowledge can clone from E2.

Missing:

1. Capable of having Live tv from the tuners(DVB-S2/T/T2) along with IPTV, no need to close one app and open another to move from here to there…
  2. Back button… the ability to go back to the last channel I was looking.
  3. Channel sorting… although you may think the way it is right now is pretty easy, but for someone who have had a stroke and is now having moving limitation can be pain, browse from one channel to another.

All these little things I have told them to mister Zhao, don’t know now if he is willing to take them positive or negative in order to improve this boxes, because you can have running Android for Sayayins but if the experience watching TV is awful, trust me any 10$ box will be a better option…

this is how I would like to see the channels sorted.

[Image: 218274_g_1.jpg]
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: