Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snipper507Enigma 2 autoroll
Anyone have been able to test and see if this is possible with these boxes???
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
Never heard of this before.
Please tell me more.
Does it relate to using THIS?
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2018, 02:55 PM)Sqwonk Wrote: Never heard of this before.
Please tell me more.
Does it relate to using THIS?

yes but instead using this patch under OSCAM ---> https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-emu

rigth now few boxes can do powervu autoroll, I can do autoroll using Android with this box, however it takes for ever, It could go for more than 2 hours before finding proper keys, however under Enigma2 using a dreambox(I own one) or VU+ it takes around 45 seconds only...

i
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: Sqwonk
What is using Powervu at this time?
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2018, 06:21 PM)Sqwonk Wrote: What is using Powervu at this time?

which part of the world are you?? almost every European Enigma box can do powervu autoroll due to the amount of satellites transmitting with this encryption, also this side of the world too, from the 30w - 137w have powervu channels, you're missing the fun part...
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
Europe, mainly using 13East to 28.4 East.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
autoroll will work with oscam emu and the correct configs and keys. Just like an other box.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: Sqwonk
(12-07-2018, 03:12 AM)jenseneverest Wrote: autoroll will work with oscam emu and the correct configs and keys. Just like an other box.

Have you done it? can you share the configs??? not every box uses the same configurations.

Thanks.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
this has been fixed...

Regards.
Reply }}}
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2018, 07:02 PM)Snipper507 Wrote: this has been fixed...

Regards.

Sorry for the lack of reply here, what has been fixed ? Oscam emu or something else ??

There has been several patches applied over several days with all the new hash modes forever changing....
Reply }}}
Thanks given by: